The RPYC Gym caters for all, from a vast range of gym equipment to offering a list of classes and services.
In the main Gym you can find Cardio Vascular equipment, a variety of Weight and free Weight apparatus, not to mention a list of gym accessories including Fitness balls, Boxing gloves and Yoga matts.
Our Services Include
- Group Classes inside and outside the gym
- One to One fitness Training (Personal Training)
- Corporate Training
We conduct Fitness and Body Composition assessments. These assessments are compulsory to all our PT and Corporate Clients. They involve the results from Body Fat %, Visceral Fat %, Subcutaneous Fat %, Skeletal Muscle Mass % and Bio Age.
The purpose of the assessment is to be able to create each individuals fitness program requirements at the most professional level.
There are a range of classes on offer including Pilates, Kick Boxing, Body Pump and Zumba.
- 1 hour Classes - K20 for RPYC Gym members / K30 for non members
- 1.5 hour Classes - K25 for RPYC Gym members / K35 for non members
- For non members a fee of K57.50 per Gym session is required. This must be paid at the main RPYC Reception and a receipt of this payment will need to be shown upon entry of the Gym.
- 5am - 9pm Monday to Friday
- 6am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday
Group Fitness Class Timetable
- Download the 2017 Gym Timetable
Gym Rules & Regulations
For more information contact: email@example.com